Wednesday, February 8, 2012

henry's baby blessing

I did a brief post on my main blog about this, but here are some more pictures and fun from the weekend. On Sunday Henry was blessed in church, so my family came up for the weekend from Arizona. My dad and sister hadn't met Henry yet, so that was fun for them to finally see him (he's a real boy!). Here are some pics from the lovely weekend [disclaimer: Henry has brown hair, but it shows up reddish in pictures with a flash]:

On Saturday Henry had his first trip to the mall. You can tell he was thrilled (thankfully he slept most of the time)

Henry was hungry when this was taken, but we wanted to get a picture of him in this outfit before he puked all over it [it says Grandpa's Big Guy]

Henry loved all the attention, of course

And he was very pensive when meeting new people

Getting in some Grandpa time

His signature stretch and smile!

Henry thought parts of the weekend were a snooze fest...

I think Henry was singing in this picture

Henry was being polite by turning away so he didn't upstage us (w/Mona, Darci, and Jeff).
So well behaved!

With Dave and Emily, who took these b&w pics (thank you!!)

Proud parents! hollaaaaa

I love my little nugget ♥

Josh made sure Henry stayed energized so he could look fabulous in all these pictures ;)

It was a great weekend, and involved showing off Henry a lot. He's a champ, so it went well. It was fun to spend time with family and friends! Thanks to everyone who came out for the blessing :)

1 comment:

Laura said...

I love that black and white family picture of you guys! I'm glad that such a special family time went so well!