Sunday, March 11, 2012

12 weeks old

On Thursday, Henry turned 12 weeks old. WHERE HAS THE TIME GONE!? He'll be three months old this next week. I just can't believe it!

On Thursday. Play time :)

"Oh hey, mom!"

On Saturday, helping me fold the laundry

Also Saturday, showing us his new trick!

This week Henry has been falling asleep on his own (yay!), and even better--sleeping through the night (triple yay!). I don't want to jinx ourselves though, because the past 2 nights he's gotten up for food after only sleeping for 4-5 hours. But during the work week he was a champion, which I definitely appreciated. Hopefully he'll keep it up this week, so I won't be a complete zombie at work!

2 comments:

Emelro said...

i love that boy.

Anonymous said...

12 weeks?? are you kidding me?! that went WAY too fast! he is so cute!! :)