Saturday, March 24, 2012

grandma time!

My mom came up for the weekend. She claimed it was for my birthday, but we all really know it was just to see Henry. I don't blame her, he is quite adorable ;). And just so when Henry someday reads this blog in the future (or we turn it into a book or something), I want him to know just how much she loves him. She drove all the way up from Arizona yesterday (Friday), and is driving back down tomorrow (Sunday). And she has a pinched nerve in her back, so not only was it a long drive, but also painful. Henry, SHE LOVES YOU! They've been having a fun day, and Henry loves playing with his grandma :)


not too long after this picture was taken, I came back upstairs and both of these silly kids were asleep!


Tonight we had a little photoshoot, and it was adorable:




We are so glad grandma was able to come up and visit, even if it was only for a couple days. ♥ We love you!

2 comments:

Rachel Annie said...

wow he is getting so big!!! I love all the pics!!! cute!!!

Emelro said...

i love that child! and your mom. i'll just pretend like i'm part of the fam...la dee da.