Saturday, June 9, 2012

hogle zoo outing

Grandma took us to the Hogle Zoo today! It was Henry's first zoological outing :)

"a zoo stroller? ew. good thing they sanitized it. onward!"

"hey, it's a baby, like me!"

"that's my mom pretending to be a bird. if i look away maybe no one will associate us"

"what is that? a monkey!? gross, i'll stay in here"

"had to take a stop with my homeboys"

"hey mom, look at my new friend!! i even looked him in the eye!"

"yeah, my grandma is pretty cool. that lady with the green shirt needs to move it or lose it, though!"

"i told everyone they have to look good"

"i'm a tiger, duh"

"whoaaaa! i feel like he might eat me, but he's cool at the same time"
Thank you for taking us to the zoo, Grandma! We love you and we're so glad you visited ♥

No comments: