Thursday, November 15, 2012

11 months old

Henry turned eleven months old today. AKA HE'S ALMOST A YEAR OLD!!!! Good grief!!


In the past month, Henry had his first Halloween! He was a sock monkey. We even went trick-or-treating with cutie patootie Mona Jean. Henry had a lot of fun going around the neighborhood.


first taste of candy!
Henry also took his first airplane ride and went to Ohiooooo! Somewhat related to Ohio, Henry also voted in his first presidential election! Just kidding, but he did go with me when I voted :)

Obama!!!
Henry also got his first ever haircut. He looks like such a stud muffin, and also more like a toddler. Which is sort of frightening to me, since I just want him to stay a tiny baby forever!

he was very squirmy, so we had to distract him
Henry also stopped nursing, and only has formula now.And he's still alive, so that's promising... ;)

rub a dub dub

Happy 11 months old!

And of course, theres been lots of general mayhem, mischief, and delight. This little boy is so adventurous, determined, and funny. He makes me laugh all the time. He can also be very stubborn...which I suppose is just payback for his semi-secretly stubborn parents ;)

It's been a great month, and I seriously can't believe that Henry is almost a year old. Love you kiddo!!

No comments: