Wednesday, March 6, 2013

new house, new shenanigans

Henry is king of our townhouse! He totally has rule of the roost (that's a weird saying...). Sometimes if the stars collide and the weather is nice and I almost have all my work done, we'll go to the playground. We've been twice... haha. So, most of the time he is just running amuck in the house. But don't you worry, he is far from bored.

he likes to move the chairs around. i think he was building a magical fort here.

he's obviously the best looking kid around ;)

sometimes he likes to help me make dinner

and steal my fruit snacks. don't worry, he doesn't eat them, just plays with the packs.

he schemes about how he can break into the goldfish

he laughs at my funny faces when we're playing in the mirror

he got new shoes!

he rips every sandwich apart and eats the halves separately


So yes, I'd say this king of the castle is fitting in just fine with his new surroundings! Hip hip hurray!

No comments: