Sunday, May 12, 2013

Arizona Adventures

This blog post is a little overdue (oops!). A couple weeks ago me and Henry went Arizona to visit my parents and Nana. The nice thing about being a stay at home mom is having the ability to go on little trips like this. I just had to get over my anxiety of driving there and back by myself, and we were set to go ;) We had so much fun in Arizona, even though it felt SO HOT! Thank goodness I packed every pair of shorts Henry owns, because that's all he wore while we were there. Thankfully I managed to remember to snap some pictures, so here are our adventures:

my driving buddy! we were ready to go!
my parents have a pool. they had just added a lot of the water, so it was freezing


thankfully my photographer grandma was there to take some awesome pics!

Henry had no qualms about jumping right in. Freezing or not, he loves the pool.

there was a little propeller on this toy that kept splashing him in the face. 

Clearly, he found it hilarious

a lot of his sunscreen rubbed off on my tank top, but he didn't get burnt :)

fun with noodles. 

good times in the pool!!


we went to a fun playground and also got to feed the ducks

Henry was a little hungry himself

Henry loved this mini rocking chair. It's the perfect size!

My parents got a swing hooked up out back. Henry approved. 

I wonder who he takes after?

Getting a ride with Grandpa on our way to frozen yogurt

Playing games with grandpa

Henry being such a good boy on the drive home (w/stops it takes about 7 hours)

this is how we arrived home :) 
We had so much fun, and Henry got super spoiled. We're excited to plan another trip soon! Although I really wish it wasn't approaching summer so quickly, Arizona is like a toaster oven!! Keep that pool running, Grammy and Grandpa! :)

No comments: